Try not to need individuals to know the last time you were on Telegram? Follow this manual for hide your “last seen” status from some or your contacts in general.
Telegram permits its clients to hide their “last seen” status, which alludes to the last time they utilized the application. You can hide it from each of your contacts without a moment’s delay, or hide it from a chosen handful contacts. By hiding your last seen time, you can guarantee nobody knows when you were last online on Telegram. We’ll tell you the best way to do it on an iPhone or Android gadget underneath.
Concealing Your “Last Seen” Status on Telegram
In both Android and iOS, stowing away the “last seen” status is for all intents and purposes something very similar, with the exception of the different area of the settings choice. In this manner, regardless of which gadget you’re utilizing, you can hide the status the same way.
To hide your “last seen” status on Telegram, follow these means:
- Open the Telegram application.
- Explore to the settings. On an iPhone, tap the stuff symbol situated in the lower-right corner. On an Android gadget, tap the three lines in the upper left corner.
- Tap on the Protection and Security.
- Then, at that point, go to Last Seen and On the web.
Here you’ll have three choices to pick who can see your timestamp. How about we momentarily examine what every choice does:
- Everyone: Nobody will actually want to see your “last seen” status with this choice.
- My Contacts: This choice hides the “last seen” status from just your contacts.
- No one: Anybody will actually want to see your “last seen” status.
Concealing Your Telegram “Last Seen” Status From Specific Contacts
To hide your last seen status from specific contacts, follow the means beneath:
- Explore to Settings > Protection and Security > Last Seen and On the web.
- Tap on Add Clients, under Special cases.
- Select the specific gets in touch with you need to hide the “last seen” status from, then, at that point, hit Done in the upper right corner.
Adding contacts to the special case rundown will hide Telegram’s “last seen” status for those contacts. To add new clients to the special case list, tap Add Clients or Gatherings. To eliminate one, tap on the Alter choice in the upper right corner of the Never Offer window. Then, at that point, tap on the short sign (- ) situated before the contact name and hit Erase.
Make Your Web-based Status Private in Telegram
Ideally, you’ll currently have the option to idiot proof your security by concealing your web-based status in Telegram. Inquisitive eyes can never again see the last time you were on the web. In spite of the fact that you should think about Telegram safer than other texting applications, that is not really the situation. With the start to finish encryption off, various disclaimers in the security strategy, and numerous different reasons, it’s not generally as protected as you might suspect.